Entry track is the point of entry for organizations or programs to the Arts Organizations and Arts Programs track (AOAP). Entry track supports eligible arts organizations and arts programs that generally have a history of at least one year of consistent arts/cultural programming.
- Must be nonprofit, tax-exempt corporations; or a unit of government; college or university; school district; or non-arts nonprofit providing arts programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania.
- Organizations are required to provide proof of incorporation and activity in Pennsylvania before applications are reviewed or funds awarded.
- Must have at least one year of arts programming.
- Must have an average fiscal size more than $200,000.
HOW TO APPLY
2018-2019 Entry Track Guidelines (PDF)
Step 2. Data Collection – PCA Funder Report from DataArts
Entered via the DataArts site, the PCA Funder Report collects your organization's financial and selected non-financial information for the last two years. This form must be completed with the most up-to-date information possible. When finished, download the PCA Funder Report.
This report will be uploaded as an attachment in the Electronic Single Application (ESA). Access the DataArts site here: http://culturaldata.org/.
Step 3: Apply online through the Electronic Single Application (ESA)
Apply online here. The entire application and required support materials must be submitted by January 16, 2018.
Questions about the ESA, contact Seth Poppy, 717-787-6883.
PCA FUNDING RESTRICTIONS
In general, the PCA does not fund the following, nor can the match for PCA funds be used for these expenses:
- Capital expenditures, including equipment costing $500 per item or more.
- Activities for which academic credit is given.
- Activities that have already been completed.
- Activities that have a religious purpose.
- Performances and exhibitions not available to the general public.
- Performances and exhibitions outside Pennsylvania.
- Cash prizes and awards.
- Benefit activities.
- Hospitality expenses -- i.e. receptions, parties, gallery openings.
- Payments to lobbyists.