Folk and Traditional Arts Regional Partnerships Fiscal Year 2020-2021
Open Application Information
The PCA has implemented an open application process for organizations interested in serving as a regional Folk and Traditional Arts Partner. Interested organizations should review the Folk and Traditional Arts Partnership program guidelines, the partnership map to determine the region in which they are located, and the letter of interest form. This information follows below.
Letters of interest for the 2020-2021 fiscal year will be accepted for the following partnership regions detailed on the map below: 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14.
Open Application Guidelines and Letter of Interest
- Letter of interest deadline: January 17, 2020
- Full application deadline: March 31, 2020
Questions about this process?
For partnership questions or to RSVP for one of three informational webinars listed below,
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at Noon EST
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at Noon EST
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at Noon EST