Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) Program Stream
The PCA works with its PA Partners in the Arts (PPA) to re-grant funds across Pennsylvania.
Access a full list of the PPA Regional Partners.
PPA Program Stream Description
PPA Program Stream supports qualified applicants who provide artistic programming and/or art services in Pennsylvania.
The features of Program Stream are:
- Full application every three years, interim application in the off years;
- Application based on past two years' performance;
- Formula funding.
Note: Please see current funding year application guidelines for the most up-to-date eligibilty criteria.
In general, the PCA does not fund the following, nor can the match for PCA funds be used for these expenses:
- Capital expenditures, including equipment costing $500 per item or more;
- Activities for which academic credit is given;
- Activities that have already been completed;
- Activities that have a religious purpose;
- Performances and exhibitions not available to the general public;
- Performances and exhibitions outside Pennsylvania;
- Cash prizes and awards;
- Benefit activities;
- Hospitality expenses -- i.e. receptions, parties, gallery openings;
- Payments to lobbyists;
How To Apply
- For Narrative and ATTACHMENT questions, contact your
regional PPA Partner.
- For technical and login questions, contact DCED's customer service desk at: 866-466-3972
PCA General Provisions (PDF)
PCA Additional Terms and Conditions (PDF)