Entry track is the point of entry for organizations or programs to the Arts Organizations and Arts Programs (AOAP) track. Entry track supports eligible arts organizations and arts programs that have a history of at least one year of consistent arts/cultural programming.
- Must be nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation, a unit of government, or school district, providing arts programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania;
- Organizations are required to provide proof of incorporation and activity in Pennsylvania before applications are reviewed or funds awarded;
- Must have at least one year of consistent arts programming;
- Must have an average fiscal size more than $200,000.
Step 1. Read the application guidelines in their entirety. For due date information, please reference the
due dates calendar.
Step 2. Data collection - PCA financial and activity report
The PCA Financial & Activity Report is used to collect your financial and selected non-financial information for the last two years. This form is available for download in the
Electronic Single Application (ESA)
and must be completed with the most up-to-date information possible. When finished you will need to upload it as an ATTACHMENT in ESA.
Step 3. Register and apply through ESA -
No hard copies are required.
technical and login questions, contact the PA Department of Community and Economic Development's (DCED) customer service at: 800-379-7448.
- For narrative and
attachment questions, contact the PCA's Director of Creative Opportunities.
PCA Funding Restrictions
The PCA does not fund the following, nor can the match for PCA funds be used for these expenses:
- Capital expenditures, including equipment costing $500 per item or more.
Activities for which academic credit is given.
- Activities that have already been completed.
- Activities that have a religious purpose.
- Performances and exhibitions not available to the general public.
- Performances and exhibitions outside Pennsylvania.
- Cash prizes and awards.
- Benefit activities.
- Hospitality expenses -- i.e. receptions, parties, gallery openings.
- Payments to lobbyists.