Entry to Arts Organizations and Arts Programs (AOAP)
Entry to Arts Organizations and Arts Programs (AOAP) is the point of entry for organizations or programs to the AOAP track. Entry to AOAP supports eligible arts organizations and arts programs that have a history of at least two years of consistent arts/cultural programming.
For current grantees: download the Reimbursement Request and Final Report template here (XLS).
- Must be nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation, a unit of government, or school district, providing arts programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania;
- Organizations are required to provide proof of incorporation and activity in Pennsylvania before applications are reviewed or funds awarded;
- Must have at least two years of consistent arts programming;
- Must have an average annual arts revenue of more than $200,000.
How to Apply
Step 1. Read the application guidelines in their entirety. For due date information, please reference the
due dates calendar. Download the 2023-2024 Entry to AOAP Guidelines (PDF) here.
No hard copies are required.
technical and login questions, contact the PA Department of Community and Economic Development's (DCED) customer service at: 800-379-7448.
- For narrative and
attachment questions, contact one of the following PCA staff members:
PCA Funding Restrictions
The PCA does not fund the following, nor can the match for PCA funds be used for these expenses:
- Capital expenditures, including equipment costing $500 per item or more.
Activities for which academic credit is given.
- Activities that have already been completed.
- Activities that have a religious purpose.
- Performances and exhibitions not available to the general public.
- Performances and exhibitions outside Pennsylvania.
- Cash prizes and awards.
- Benefit activities.
- Hospitality expenses -- i.e. receptions, parties, gallery openings.
- Payments to lobbyists.